sendmail 8.12 syslog question

Hi!

I´m now running sendmail 8.11.3+8.12.0.Beta7-8, which works quite
 smoothly, only that it doesn´t seem to syslog with facility
 mail.* but something else. So I can see the process "sm-mta" in my
 catch-all logfile bit not where I send facility mail.* to.

Anyone round here knows the needed magic incantations? I quite like to
 send mail.* into a special file so that I can debug a bit more easily..

cheers+tia,
&rw
--
-- Ooh, how perverse!  Still, it'd be pretty cool for hack value...
-- - me about doing it the "obvious" way