Re: How to answer

Paul Scott wrote:
> Using Mozilla I hit Reply then I change the "To:" field to
> debian-user@lists.debian.org
> and go about editing the message.  (Occaasionially I forget and the
> reply goes to the original poster and not to the group).

I tend to reply to the list, and to the original poster. I have two
email-adreses, one only for the list, and one (Which I set as Reply-To:)
for private mail. If, for some reason, I cannot look throught the list,
I still have the copy that comes directly to me.

joerg

--
Did you know that if you play a Windows 2000 cd backwards, you
will hear the voice of Satan?

That's nothing!  If you play it forward, it'll install Windows 2000.