Re: How to answer

Ian Perry wrote:

From: Gilles Pelletier [mailto:gipe@videotron.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 2:36 PM

I'm used to a web - news interface, but not to email - news.
I can't post
directly to th enewsgroup. I suppose that's normal. I
received two copies
of some posts, none of others. Answering to any any of the
two copies I
received, sends the reply to sender, not to the newsgroup.
I'm using Eudora.

How's this supposed to work?

Using Mozilla I hit Reply then I change the "To:" field to debian-user@lists.debian.org and go about editing the message. (Occaasionially I forget and the reply goes to the original poster and not to the group).

Paul Scott