RE: How to answer

The way I understand it is...

You get a copy from every post which hits the list.

You will get two posts if a message (like this one) is sent to the list and
copied to you as well... in effect a reply to all.

I actually prefer it this way as one ends up in my Debian Box, and the other
ends up with my personal mail... others may not.

Ian