Re: Fwd: Re: debian-user-digest Digest V101 #1132

Ian.

I know exactly how you feel. We wonder how do we show the rest of the world that
this jerk is so far from what 99.99% of us is like. Still, I'm confident that
most of the people on this list realise that we're not all like that.

Still, I would like to see that jerk go down. How dare he try to make us look
that bad? That's what gets to me the most, that he doesnt have the decency to
consider that he's an example of everything that is against our culture.

He probably votes for Pauline Hanson....

John P. Foster

Australian, and damn proud of it.