Re: Fwd: Re: debian-user-digest Digest V101 #1132

> For once I am ashamed to be Australian..
> No, I will never be ashamed of being an Australian.
>
> I am however ashamed to be living in the same country (and the same
> state) as someone who is so rude and naive and abuses the rest of the
> world like a spoilt child who believes that he is the only one who
> matters, and cannot even be bothered to read the bottom of an email
> to learn how to unsubscribe.

Don't worry that much, Ian. If you are ashamed of being Australian,
then I should commit suicide for being Argentinian, just take a look at
the news, if some ever reach the newspaper out there. Each one is
condemned by its own words, and no one else.

> Its people like this who give the world the impression that we
> (Australians) are still a bunch of convicts instead of intelligent
> residents of the 'Lucky Country'.
>
> On behalf of all the educated Australians, I pray that you do not
> judge us all by the occasional fool.   We are not all ignorant.
>
> Ian

Please, take it easy. Stress is bad for the health and in fact I
believe that people who easily rush into flaming words earns very bad
karma. Just keep working on your matters and send the trash to
/dev/null.

BTW I must admit that, even though I don't like this list flooded with
so much Off-Topic, sometimes I found it really funny... ::))

Daniel
--
"There is no spoon..." - The Matrix