Re: debian-user-digest Digest V101 #1132

* John Foster <johnpf@atnet.net.au> spake thus:
> > On behalf of all the educated Australians, I pray that you do not
> > judge us all by the occasional fool. We are not all ignorant.
>
> I know exactly how you feel. We wonder how do we show the rest of the
> world that this jerk is so far from what 99.99% of us is like. Still,
> I'm confident that most of the people on this list realise that we're
> not all like that.
>
> Still, I would like to see that jerk go down. How dare he try to make
> us look that bad? That's what gets to me the most, that he doesnt have
> the decency to consider that he's an example of everything that is
> against our culture.

Is this a joke? Sure, idiots like the OP irritates the hell out of me
too. Idiots exists everywhere though; I do not for a minute think that
just because I know there exists at least *one* idiot in a country, all
his countrymen are idiots too.

Just my £0.2...

Stig
--