Question about the GPL

    I'm a GPL advocate, but I work for a company who doesn't feel quite the same way as me.
    I recently edited WinVNC (yes I know it's windows, but I couldn't find a GPL mailing list).  This edited WinVNC was meant to be absolutely invisible to the user of the workstation.  There is no information that it ever used to be VNC or what it does (unless these elementary school teachers know a lot more about computers than what we think :)
    Here's the question:  we are keeping this edited version of VNC completely within our local network.  Do we have to include or say, like a pop up, that it ever was VNC and/or GPL info?

    Thanks,

     Brandt Dusthimer

Get your own FREE E-mail address at http://www.linuxfreemail.com
Linux FREE Mail is 100% FREE, 100% Linux, and 100% yours!