Re: META QUESTION: how to read a bulk list (and stay happy :-)

Because It fits with my preferences more.  You see, contrary to some
people around here, I LIKE to recieve copies of listmail when I'm the
intended recipient.  The resent-from recipie puts the personal copy in my
inbox, where it recieves relatively immediate attention, and yet still
keeps the flow of the list folder intact.  Also the reason I top post:
almost all MUAs page through messages in their original order, so the
newest stuff goes on top and you don't have to page through all of the old
junk to find out what's important.

What a bargain: you asked for nothing, yet you got my whole two cents
worth :)

--
FBI CIA NSA IRS ATF BATF DOD WACO RUBY RIDGE OKC OKLAHOMA CITY MILITIA
GUN HANDGUN MILGOV ASSAULT RIFLE TERRORISM BOMB DRUG HORIUCHI KORESH

You hear those, Echelon?  Any of the words should be enough to "flag" your
communication by Echelon--let's see how big their storage capacity REALLY
is...<VBEG>  Remember: EVERY day is Jam Echelon day!

Who is John Galt?  galt@inconnu.isu.edu, of course!