Re: META QUESTION: how to read a bulk list (and stay happy :-)

dman wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 10:24:31PM -0500, Rich Puhek wrote:
>
> | Personally, I'm stuck with an NT box at work, so I end up using Netscape
>
> Not to fear -- mutt works great with cygwin (just patch attachment.c
> to use binary mode for opening files or else M$ will screw up the
> streams)!  I haven't tried fetchmail or procmail though (I ssh to the
> school's system like I'm doing now which is Solaris).
>
> -D

I suppose I could try that. Problem is, I'm really an elm guy for text
mail reader (not too surprising to see a :x at the bottom of my Windows
emails). Of course, now I switched to Maildir/ format, so I'm back to
pine.

--Rich

Rich Puhek
ETN Systems Inc.