Re: META QUESTION: how to read a bulk list (and stay happy :-)

On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 10:24:31PM -0500, Rich Puhek wrote:

| Personally, I'm stuck with an NT box at work, so I end up using Netscape

Not to fear -- mutt works great with cygwin (just patch attachment.c
to use binary mode for opening files or else M$ will screw up the
streams)!  I haven't tried fetchmail or procmail though (I ssh to the
school's system like I'm doing now which is Solaris).

-D