Mutt questions

Hi all,

After being away from all this for a year or so, learning to make make
mutt work again is proving a bit of a battle.

One of the big changes in the last 12 months is that the top half of
every other mail reads:

[-- PGP output follows (current time: Sun Aug  5 22:04:05 2001) --]
sh: gpg: command not found
[-- End of PGP output --]

[-- The following data is signed --]

My first response was to wonder why bother PGP signing stuff for this
list but I suppose its a generic setting.

But how can I get mutt to stop showing it?  Especially in pager where it
makes the pager useless.

Another puzzlement is the interaction of mutt and vim.  I use the arrow
pad to move about.  This works fine in command mode but in insert mode
it fills the page with block capital AAAAABBBBB in vertical bars.
Anyome know what might cause this?  Not being able to move about in
insert mode is a real pain if you do it instinctively.

Lastly, does anyone know if mutt can be uses as a news client and have a
URL for a howto on setting it up?

Thanks in advance.

Patrick