25/tcp     open        smtp
37/tcp     open        time
53/tcp     open        domain
80/tcp     open        http
113/tcp    open        auth
139/tcp    open        netbios-ssn
515/tcp    open        printer

Hi all,

Latest output of nmap.  Everything you see I need.  Port 25 and 139 are
nailed to eth0 thus are secure.

Problems:
Port 53 is open and I'm not able to work out how  to bind it to eth*
excluding all access via ppp*.

I need ftp.  update-rc.d -f proftpd remove takes it out of the live config.
ssh in, /etc/init.d/proftpd start and I can do my backips/restores, etc then
close it again.  scp would be much neater..  But dselect scp gets nothing
appropriate.  What do I need in sources.list for scp?

As for the rest, I assume that this box can now be called secure?