Re: How secure am I?

hi ya

nope... the box is NOT secrure...never is...

just depends on who the attacker is...if they wanna get in..they willl

there is no point nowdays to be running discard, daytime, time

no reason to run netbios-ssn unless its a samba server that
requires/allows winXX users to write data to this machine

ssh is being attacked/exploited on a regular basis
smtp is notorious for exploits...
http is being attacked/exploited regularly...
printer is attacked regularly...

so far...all the ports you have open are those that exploits already
exists.....
	- run the exploits and see if it gave a reg user root access

	http://www.Linux-Sec.net/Hacking/
	- download the rootkits from the various urls and run um

if none of the rootkits alows you to get into yourserver...
than you can be farily certain that you're relatively safe....
as of that minute.....

have fun
alvin