Browser Problem

Hey Guys,

I am trying to find a browser that interprets html very close to the same way
as Internet Explorer.  The reason I am trying to find this is I am a web
developer and absolutely love using linux except I find it hard to know what
the page is going to look like under windows since most people who are going
to be going to the site(s) are going to be running windows.

Anyway, any thoughts/past experiences you can share with me on this one would
be greatly appreciated.

--
Leonard Leblanc
Vice President - Technology