Re: Anti-aliasable fonts in KDE?

Geoffrey Romer <gromer@hmc.edu> writes:

> Yes, they are. It's actually a symlink, but I wouldn't expect that to make
> a difference. There's also a fonts.dir and fonts.scale in the directory.
> Any other ideas?

Well, the symlink _might_ make a difference, so why not try putting in
the real path?

Or you might try strace on a program, to see if it's looking at the
fonts.

If you're using XF 4.1.0, you could check if you have a ~/.xftcache
file, and see if the files in that directory are listed there.

If opportunity came disguised as temptation, one knock would be enough.