Re: Again NE2000 network device

Hi,
thanx to anybody giving me support in this case, but I just found the error:

The data windows told me (io=0x260 and irq=9) were wrong. The IO-Port and
IRQ of the card (btw I recognized it is based on a Realtec 8019 Chipset) are
being written into an EEPROM by special software, and in the EEPROM there
were different values than Windows used (I still do not know why that thing
worked with Win...).
Maybe as a Hint for other - still - Windows users: Don't rely on what Win
tells you. I mean you can not rely on Windows anyway, but do not think
hardwareinformation given by Win is correct.

Well, again thanks to anybody helping me in that thing.

Greetings,

Björn Fischer