Remote file systems

Hi,

I have recently installed Debian on a Dell laptop I have here. It has
largely gone according to plan (laptops are never straight forward!).
The
problem came when I tried to share some directories. It seems that
unlike other machines I have installed Debian on, the laptop does not
load at boot up time the daemons "rpc.nfsd" and "rpc.mountd". I find
that I have to load them by hand each time I boot the machine up

	1: Why would they not be set-up to load at boot time?
	2: How do I correct this so they *do* run at boot time?

Anyone help here?

Keith

| Keith O'Connell                  |     "That which does not kill     |
| Maidstone, Kent (UK)             |      us, usually still hurts.     |
| keith_oconnell@bigfoot.com       |   That's just life, I'm afraid"   |