Re: sound card not working properly

On Mon, Jul 16, 2001 at 11:05:57PM -0400, D-Man wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 17, 2001 at 12:28:21AM +0000, Robin Gerard wrote:
> I think you missed my mention of this in the last post.  modprobe is
> probably reading this as decimal (base 10) but it should be
> hexadecimal (base 16).  Change it to "io=0x220" and see if it helps at
> all.  IIRC, but I'm not completely sure, 'cat /proc/pci' will give
> info about PCI cards.  It may help some.
>
> | gives no change for irq
> | what is the good way to change realy my irq ?
>
> Not sure.  I thought the modprobe command would let you set it.

I do not know how I did it, but now my IRQ=5 and xmms runs fine the
*.wave's files and the sound with gnome-session is all right too.
Thanks to whose who helped me.

<?>
xmms does not like the cats because all the wave files in
/usr/share/xemacs21/packages/etc/sounds/ work fine except
catmeow.wav  which drop definitely xmms.
</?>

--
Gerard