Re: Folders in Mutt

Sam

I am no expert with mutt, but I use the 's' command to save to a mailbox.
After hitting s, mutt prompts with the name of a mailbox and I can then
change it if I want to.

The relevant entries in my ~/.muttrc are:

# Set the directory in which mailboxes will be saved
set folder=~/mail
# Save all outgoing mail to "sent-mail" under ~/mail
set record=+sent-mail

# Send a copy of mails sent to domain innovation-tk.com to mailbox "itk"
fcc-hook        innovation-tk.com +itk
# Save mails sent from domain innovation-tk.com to mailbox "itk"
save-hook       innovation-tk.com +itk

Hope this helps
Regards
--