[OT] beware citibank!

---Very OffTopic---

Anybody thinking about opening an acount with Citibank, beware.

I recently opened an account with them, wooed by their rating as "#1
for the Internet Transactor". Offering free online bill payment was
also very attractive.

Unfortunately, I was unable to get their site to cooperate with me
using any of Mozilla, Netscape 4.77, or Konqueror. Their site is so
javascript-heavy (and broken) that I could only get it to work with
IE/Win32. Unacceptable.

I have closed the account and explained to them what must be done for
their site to be considered good, useful, or even functional. I just
want to warn everyone that business should be taken elsewhere.

Advocacy counts most when we choose to make conscientious decisions to
effect economic results. I'll take my business elsewhere, and I urge
that you do, too.

(BTW, I have found Wells Fargo's site to be cooperative with navigator
and mozilla, but alas, no links/lynx. This is meant to be an
endorsement, not an advertisement; I am in no way affiliated with any
bank.)

Vineet