Re: X4 scrolling

Mr. Oberin,

You need to get off this problem and step out into the fresh air. Perhaps it
will relieve your frustration :-). Not to mention the kind of trouble one can
get into for blowing steam at volunteers.

And oh, before you step out, could you please send us a copy of
/etc/X11/XF86Config-4? Perhaps we can try to recreate the problem for
ourselves.

Many Thanks,
Andy