Re: The format (or lack thereof) of the list...

On Thu, Jul 12, 2001 at 02:30:18PM -0400, User zos wrote:
[ suggestion to put list name in subject ]

I'm on some lists that do this and some that don't.  I've found that
when my filters work I like it better when the list doesn't because it
keeps the subject shorter so it may actually fit on my screen (a lot
of subjects are truncated do to limited terminal width).  When a
message wanders on over to my inbox instead, I find that knowing which
list the message belongs to is nice, but that can be found in the
deal to me.

This is just my opinion and experience with this, not the start of a
flame war (I hope :-)).

-D