The format (or lack thereof) of the list...

Since debian offers so many lists to look at and to subscribe to, why not
have the name of the list appear in the subject automatically? For
instance this list would be:

[Deb-User] Subject

Also since everyone here finds it in good taste to keep all replies
directed to the list (so we can all benefit) why not add a simple
reply-to: line?

reply-to: debian-user@lists.debian.org

That way you can just autmatically reply to the list and not have to
change your To: and CC: headers EVERY SINGLE TIME. You can also reply to
all and then if you intend the original sender to get a copy, they would
recieve one too.

Most of the lists I use utilize this format and it makes the most sense to
me. I just wonder why debian's lists are so raw and unformatted in these
ways. I think it would make a lot of people's lives easier. Well mine at
least in any case. :)

-z-