apt-get/package list troubles

I'm fairly new to Debian, so I apologize if this is really obvious.

That said, I'm trying to install SSH2, which is available here:

ftp://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US/dists/testing/non-US/non-free/binary-i
386/ssh2_2.0.13-5.1.deb

So, I have the following line in my sources.list file: (among others)

deb ftp://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US testing/non-US non-free

If I do "apt-get update" all the package lists update fine and I get no
error messages.

When I try to do apt-get install ssh2, I get the following error message:

Reading Package Lists...
Building Dependency Tree...
Package ssh2 has no available version, but exists in the database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents
of sources.list

What the heck am I doing wrong?  (and, as a side note, I know I can download
the .deb package manually and install it that way -- but I really want to
know why apt-get isn't working for me.)

Thanks.

--kurt