Re: [OT] Harassment of open source developer !

"Eric G. Miller" <egm2@jps.net> writes:

> Protest all you like, but I think Adobe probably has a valid claim of
> trademark infringement.

Today KIllustrator, tomorrow M$ sues KWord and KOffice. Every project
can be sued this way, it only a question of ill fantasy. In the end
you can only use numbers for your projects.

If we do not defend our rights, who should? The american way of buying
words out of our languages must be stopped. So I think it is good to
protest.

Ciao!
juh

--