Re: [OT] Harassment of open source developer !

> Today KIllustrator, tomorrow M$ sues KWord and KOffice. Every project
> can be sued this way, it only a question of ill fantasy. In the end
> you can only use numbers for your projects.
>
> If we do not defend our rights, who should? The american way of buying
> words out of our languages must be stopped. So I think it is good to
> protest.

There you are! There are things money can't buy. For everything else, come
to the USA.
Serioulsy now: I think the practice of considering subsets (words, phrases,
wahtever) of any human language property of a group of humans
(0<=size<=\infty) is very stupid. Who the heck said that because XYZ Co.
decided to use sh*t as their trade mark, we will be restricted henceforth in
the use of the word???? Nevertheless it happens, and we accept it. So, we
are full of it.