[OT] Harassment of open source developer !

Hi,
Yet another case of open source developers being harassed. Adobe lawyers ask
developer of killustrator to pay fines for using a name that abuses their trade mark illustrator. Go read about it at slashdot , and then give your feedback
to Adobe. I already did. We can't let such harassment go without being protested. If I were a conspiracy theorist I would see a pattern here . While corporation are leagly portected to indulge in some kinds of "negative advertising" as a "competitive stratergy" open source developer are sued because the english language words are now "trademarks".

B.Thomas