RE: Problem with SCSI drive during installation

Great Mike!
Thank you very much for your very helpful 'wild' guess!
Mandrake kernel version loaded from my disk is 2.2.15, while potato version is
2.2.17, SCSI driver is the same...but Mandrake OK, Potato NOT.
I haven't got woody distribution, so I downloaded rescue.bin & root.img from
woody distribution ftp site for testing.
Incredible...magically.. during installation SCSI drive is recognized by Debian
and problem diseappared.
Now I'm going to upgrade to woody.
Goodbye for now.
			Paolo