Re:

Hi Aquila

The chipset on A7M is "AMD 761", not VIA. But anyway, if I get you
right, I won't need to enable agpgart in the kernel at all. Thank you so
far, I'll try it out (can live without Q3A the first days, until I
figure it all out ...)

joerg

PS.: Sorry for the forgotten subject line, I hate it every time I see
mails on the list without subjects,. don't know why this must happen to
me...