[no subject]

Hello List

I'm going to migrate from a PIII 500 to an athlon.
My new Mainboard wil be an Asus A7M266. To use AGP (new GeForce 2 GTS,
hehe), what kernel option will I have to enable for /dev/agpgart? Is it the
"Irongate" chipset? I'm a bit confused because the kernel help says "you should
probably say N, unless you want to test the GLX component for XFree86 3.3.6",
but it says also "...gives you AGP support for the GLX component of the XFree86
4.x on AMD Irongate chipset..."

What does this mean?

joerg

http://www.gmx.net

--
GMX Tipp:

Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a