Re: dialup query

    Glenn,

You probably still have ppp and pppconfig on your system. Try it:
pppconfig (as root) and follow along. You will need your user/pass and a
phone number to dial and it should work well. If not, try apt-get install ppp
(if you have cd's available).

to dial the number, 'pon dialupnameyougavepppconfig'
to hang up, 'poff'.

tatah

--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls/TELE: USA-707-442-6579\/A GNU-Debian linux user
Email: ke6sls@arrl.net WEB: http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls ICQ: 12741145