dialup query

All,

Up until a few days ago, I was blessed with a DSL connection. Now,
however, I have moved and it is going to take a while to get a connection
at my new place.

Therefore, I need to reconfigure my system for a regular old dialup
connection. I stupidly neglected to do this while I still had DSL, and now
am wondering what packages I will need to enable this. At worst I can put
them on floppy at work and install that way.

... and I am blanking on the name of the command I should use to configure
the system for this type of connectivity. I'll keep checking debian.org
and lists, but any pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Glenn Becker
http://www.burningclown.com
"Everyone's Portal to Nothing At All"