Re: An *idea* that *might* put Debian on top (?)

On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 07:04:19PM -0400, Daniel Barclay wrote:

:> From: "Jonathan D. Proulx" <jon@ai.mit.edu>
:> ...
:> Except for maintainence, you're reading the best tech support I've
:> ever gotten, bar none.  Most stuff gets atleast some response within
:> an hour, 27x7.  I pay through the nose to get 4h support tht's usually
:> not as good :)
:
:> I really can't say enough about the quality of this mailing list!
:
:You obviously haven't suffered the complete lack of response, or responses
:that completely misunderstood the question, that I've experienced.

Guess not. There's been some misses in the past 3 years, but many more
direct hits and alot of insight I wouldn't have even thought to ask
for.

Hope you're luck turns around,
-Jon