changing hostname

Hello all,

I changed my /etc/hostname from debianAdriano to Adriano

That's because I'd like to bring my debian under the Windows domain of the company.

I should entry a new row in the domain master for the linux hostname.

Since I'm yet there with the name Adriano, I could be in the domain indefferently when I've booted linux or Win2000 !!

Well, I saw the exim.conf file and there were some referrings to the old host name (debianAdriano) so I run eximconfig again.

But now I wonder what other files still refer to the old name? What consequences I'm gonna run into?

Thanks
Bye
Adri