Re: hard lock!

I have the same setup and have, in the past, experienced similar
display lockups. (Note: Are you sure the keyboard and mouse stop
working? Maybe just the display is locking up so it feels like they're
not.) It seems to me that the Nvidia binary drivers aren't as bug-free
as we might hope. The lockups happened infrequently enough that I
couldn't diagnose what was causing them, and I haven't had one in over
a month. Let me know if you can figure out what seems to lock for you,
and I'll try to duplicate it on my machine. Feel free to email me
directly.

Vineet

* Mario Olimpio de Menezes (mario@curiango.ipen.br) [010621 16:36]: