Re: Raid; mkraid /dev/md0_HELP?

>>>>> "Frans" == Frans Schreuder <Debian-user@hp14.ath.cx> writes:

Frans> I appollogize for this rude dump of information. But I'm really
Frans> thankful that you are willing to help Regards, Frans

Cutting it down to the important stuff:
Jun 20 22:20:16 venom kernel: Oops ! md0 not running, giving up !
Jun 20 22:20:16 venom kernel: Bad md_map in ll_rw_block
Jun 20 22:20:16 venom kernel: EXT2-fs: unable to read superblock

It looks like raid0 is compiled in the kernel, which is good. The
kernel doesn't recognize the device (makes sense, since you haven't
created it yet).

I'm lost on this one.

One last note: what does `ls -l /dev/md*' say?

--
G. ``Iggy'' Geens - ICQ: #64109250
Home: <ggeens@iname.com> - Work: <ggeens@capgemini.be>