Re: hard lock!

On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, Vineet Kumar wrote:

> I have the same setup and have, in the past, experienced similar
> display lockups. (Note: Are you sure the keyboard and mouse stop
> working? Maybe just the display is locking up so it feels like they're

well, the kb doesn't answer to Crtl+Alt+Backspace, that should kill X.

I believe there's something with the BxBoards website; I'm using
netscape now for +1h, went to several sites without problem;

the Bxboards url is:
http://www.bxboards.com

when I tried the Motherboard section on the right of the page, inside a
rectangle, boom! Maybe there is something related with java or some
other plugin because konqueror crashed exactly at the same point.

thanks for you answer!

[]s,
Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21