memory

Hello all,

I have some scattered questions

a) I read that sometimes linu doesn't see all the ram you have installed on your machine. How can I verify hao much ram does my debian sees? And how can I correct the situation in case there's something wrong?

b) how can I know how much space on my disk is free and how much is not free? Which is the utility?

Also I saw I have exim installed and I have a smtp service running. How can I send a simple email? I don't want a complete email setup for now, I'd just love to send a simgle email, my first mail from linux !! I should use the smtp relay of the company, should I edit the /etc/exim.conf file?

Thnak you all
Bye
Adri