Re: opinions please: auto-backup to CDRW

    Hello chris,

Does not sound *mad* so it must be sane.. I would however think it may be a
tad easier for you to install a secondary hard drive for nightly backups and
then burn a single weekly CDRW. That way, you can keep the second hard drive
unmounted until it's needed, then as cron starts, it would mount, write,
umount the drive. This would be fast and you would only need to have a single
CDRW as a sound hard copy.

Good luck.

--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls/TELE: USA-707-442-6579\/A GNU-Debian linux user
Email: ke6sls@arrl.net WEB: http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls ICQ: 12741145