Re: boot floppy

Also, If you do *not* want to run lilo on your system, you can make a boot
CDrom. I used them on several boxes and it's just about as fast as booting
off the hard drive. This requires a newer MB.

gl

--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls/TELE: USA-707-442-6579\/A GNU-Debian linux user
Email: ke6sls@arrl.net WEB: http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls ICQ: 12741145