Re: [OT] True console in X?

On Sat, Jun 02, 2001 at 08:32:37AM -0500, Lance Simmons wrote:

> Is there a way to cut and paste between real consoles and an
> x-window session? That would be cool.

Having recently got round to using screen I know that cutting and
pasting between a virtual console and X can be done with it.  A console
session can be detached (screen -rd) and imported to X.  Then you can
copy and cut from that session.

Personally, I think it is an excellent program even if used solely on
the console.  And there is a Debian package of it.

Brian.