ifconfig

Hi,

I used a PCMCIA ethernet adaptor when I intalled Debian and my network worked
after installation.

Now I have switched to using the ethernet adaptor in my docking station. I
have added the correct module to aliases and run update-modules, but where
should I place the following line which configures my network so it is done
at bootup

ifconfig eth0 192.168.1.10 netmask 255.255.255.0 up

Currently I am running this as root each time I reboot the laptop. I am sure
I can find somewhere to put this, but I would like to put it in the "correct"
location.

Thanks for any help,

mike