Re: How can I change the menu in the Gnome panel?

David Z Maze <dmaze@debian.org> wrote on 28/05/2001 (10:31) :
> Right-click on the foot, then select "Properties".  Confusingly,
> there's a similiar "Global menu" pane in the "Panel" control center
> applet ("Menu" tab); this appears to control the menu you get when you
> right-click on an otherwise unoccupioed section of the panel.

No no no I don't mean that I mean the toplevel menus on the panel. Look
at:

   http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/Ada95-development-with-Gnome.png

Here with the Ximian setup there is only Programmer System and Hjelp.

If you now look at the setup with Gnome:

   http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/Writing-Mail-on-Gnome.png

you see that there are Programmer, Favoritter, Instillinger and
Skrivebord.

How can I change it so that it is more like the Ximian setup?

Thanks in advance.

--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»