Re: new wmaker clutter

Hello,

That button is a hidden features (or annoying features if you like) in
windowmaker. It is a language switch button for switching between xkb
keymap. You can turn it on or off in the windowmaker preference tab #5,
Miscellaneous Ergonomic Preference, with the check box on the lower right
corner, Enable Language switch button on Title bar.

This feature has been in windowmaer since ~ 0.60 but still a hidden one
since most windowmaker developper do not like the look except the one who
put it in. I asked the maintainer to patch the config file to enable this
feature for debian a while ago.

Chanop

Once upon a time, I heard Joey Hess say