Re: new wmaker clutter

on Mon, May 21, 2001 at 03:05:49PM -0400, Joey Hess (joeyh@debian.org) wrote:

> In windowmaker 0.65.0-1, I am seeing some new oddities on the title
> bar.  Most annoying is a button just to the left of the minimize
> button labeled with an 'E'. It doesn't seem to do anything.

Languages.  In WPrefs, this is under the "Miscellaneous Ergonomic
Preferences" dialog.  In GNUStep/Defaults/WindowMaker, it's the
KbdModeLock setting ("NO" == no language key).

> Only a bit less annoying is how it adds [1], [2], etc after the title
> of windows, such as xterms, which I open more than one of.

This is being discussed on the wm-user list, hadn't realized that's what
it was until your post.  There's a suggestion to make it an option.