Re: new wmaker clutter

>> Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> writes:

 > In windowmaker 0.65.0-1, I am seeing some new oddities on the title bar.
 > Most annoying is a button just to the left of the minimize button
 > labeled with an 'E'.

 That's the "language button" or something like that.  I don't know, I
 don't use it my self (and it shouldn't really pop up like that).  I
 wonder what you did to get it to show up.  You can make it go away
 using the Inspector (Attributes on the window menu).

 > It doesn't seem to do anything. Only a bit less annoying is how it
 > adds [1], [2], etc after the title of windows, such as xterms, which
 > I open more than one of.

 Yes, that's getting on my nerves, too.  You can't disable it, and from
 what I read from Dan, it will either stay or it will go, but there
 won't be an option to disable it.  If there's no option to disable it,
 I'll just kill it myself.

--
Marcelo