Re: Karsten's browser reviews (updated)

+ Karsten M. Self <kmself@ix.netcom.com>:

> > Where did you get your .deb's from? The links on the website seem to be
> > dead!
> >
> > Craig
>
> Mozilla I'm getting through the standard Debian packages.
>
> Galeon I downloaded from ftp.sourceforge.net:
>
>     ftp://ftp.sourceforge.net/pub/sourceforge/galeon/
>
> ...currently looks like:  galeon_0.10.5-1.mozilla.0.8.1_i386.deb

Are there any experiences with the moziall builds from
http://pandora.debian.org/~kitame/mozilla/? When I use the apt-line from
above (ftp://ftp.sourceforge...) I get the following:

$ apt-get dist-upgrade -u -d
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Calculating Upgrade... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  galeon mozilla nautilus-mozilla
The following packages will be upgraded
  libnspr4 libpgsql2.1
2 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 3 to remove and 0  not
upgraded.

There will be the nautilus-moziall package be deinstalled. That is not
what I want! But my current Galeon version
from http://people.debian.org/~btb/src/galeon has some problems. Nobody
is planing an official and BTS-able debian package?

Kai.
--
k a i  w e b e r  | mailto:kai.weber@glorybox.de
           w w w  | http://www.glorybox.de/