NW Driver - Porting from RedHat to Debian, Kernel-2.2 to 2.4

Hi, I am porting a Network driver from Redhat 6.2 to
Debian. And also from kernel2.2 to 2.4. Since the GCC
is not changed till RH6.2 version, I need to change
only the kernel 2.2 to 2.4 changes.

I followed the following links to port kernel2.2 to
kernel2.4. But the driver does not work. Can I discuss
the the imlementation details of tbusy flags in this
group?