Re: What's up with the list?

On Sat, May 19, 2001 at 07:20:36PM -0400, John Willey wrote:
> Now, I appreciate seeing the word "die" and "Outlook" in the same
> sentence as much as the next guy, but why are all the messages on
> this list suddenly in German?
>
> Is something on the listserve screwed up, or is it just me?  Is
> anybody else suddenly receiving the German version of this list?

Tons of 'em.  Something's gotten crossed at the list server, I'd guess.
Either that or someone figured a lot of cross-posting would be good for the
soul...

Kenward
--
It is not so very important for a person to learn facts.  For that he
doesn't really need a college education, for he can learn them from